Friday, July 17, 2020

Benefits of Online Testing

Would you like to know what I did just 2 minutes before I started my CompTIA Linux+ exam? I played Call of Duty. I sat at my desk, headphones on, and played one of my favorite video games to mentally prepare for my CompTIA Linux+ exam. My stress levels were low, my mind was clear. When it was time, I took off my headphones and started my exam. This is my new pre-exam routine.

This was one of my best IT certification exam experiences to date – and I have taken a lot of them. You may have already guessed that I took this exam from home. This is a very welcome change to the IT certification process … but is it for you? Why should you consider online testing versus taking an in-person exam at a testing center? Here’s why I love online testing and some reasons why it might be great for you, too.

Over the course of the next few weeks, we will explore the need to adopt cloud solutions both during a crisis and beyond as well as addressing security vulnerabilities that can be exacerbated by moving to remote work but also mitigated if the correct actions are taken.
More Info: comptia server+ salary

No comments:

Post a Comment